How to order
Please write to us with your order to the following email address:email@example.com
or fax it to: 00972 4 6273723. or you may order online. Or telephone 972-4-6373508
We will contact you promptly to confirm your order.
If you are faxing an order, please make sure to include the following details with your order:
- First Name
- Surname Name
- Email address for contact
- Mailing address for Ketuba delivery
We ship all orders via UPS express delivery unless otherwise requested. UPS charges for shipping to the USA $27
Your order will be delivered within 2-3 working days. (Your phone number for UPS shipping).
- For cost of UPS to other destinations, please ask for an individual quotation, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Ketuba or Judaica piece that you would like to order.
For Ketubot, please indicate your choice of ketuba and the text you will require.
A scan of the text can be emailed to you to show your Rabbi.
For papercut orders, please indicate the backing color you have selected.
- For Ketubot, please note the requested Ketuba text: Orthodox Aramaic, Orthodox Israel Sephardi, Orthodox RCA + English, Orthodox UK USB, Ultra Orthodox, Conservative with Lieberman clause, Reform Hebrew + English, Interfaith, Blank, UPLS.
- Please let us know if you will be needing the Ketuba filled in with your details in calligraphy.
Please note that fill-ins cost $70. If you are ordering a Judaica piece such as a baby-naming or Bar Mitzvah certificate please let us know if you need a fill-in as well for these pieces fill-ins are $30.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions at: Ketuba@ketubaworld.com or at fax number: 00972 4 6273723.
- For other countries shipping costs according to UPS shipping prices.
- For orders in Israel please add 16% VAT.
- All prices are for works unframed.
- All works come with framing instructions.
- Ketubot come with a page of description and with filling instructions.
- The UPS shipping charge, or EMS courier charge allows up to 0.5 kilo in weight.